MGSCOMM is continuously seeking talented individuals with a unique perspective and a passion for communicating ideas. Talking to the world, knowing how it thinks and what it wants, is our priority. So it only makes sense that our team of idea makers, strategists and trendsetters be as versatile as the brands we represent and the target audiences we speak to. If you love to find solutions for brand challenges through marketing and all forms of media, then we want to hear from you!
As one of the nation’s top Multi-Cultural Agencies, MGSCOMM provides outstanding services to top regional and national clients, in both English and Spanish language. With full service offices in Miami and New York City MGSCOMM is establishing its reputation for edgy creative that resonates and is impactful.
We are currently, seeking a seasoned service-oriented and strategic thinker Account Supervisor.
The Ideal candidate will maintain direct, day-to-day, senior level client contact. Will analyze client input, together with background knowledge, research, and field feedback, in order to produce full communications plans. Receives client briefings and communicates these briefings effectively to agency teams. Provides creative, production, media, public relations and interactive department personnel with well-documented input, support data and production materials as required; ensures that advertising strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by the creative and media groups. Checks and approves copy, design, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same. Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Must possess a Business or marketing degree.
- Five years of account management experience.
- Highly knowledgeable about digital media.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Dynamic presenter extremely organized and detail oriented.
Public Relations Specialist
MGSCOMM, an integrated marketing communications firm, seeks a Public Relations Specialist with 2 -5 years of experience within agency environment. Responsibilities include: broadcast news media relations, print news media relations, blogger relations, social media platform maintenance, and event planning. Writing skills with a flair for creativity are a must. Category background preference includes medical/healthcare.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual who takes pride in doing his or her very best work for our Company and Clients, and will have the ability to multi-task on a number of projects in order to meet deadlines.
- Manage projects and analyze the results within the Client’s overall program
- Demonstrate tactical excellence in the pursuit of Client results; demonstrate the ability to analyze results of major projects, and suggest additional tactics necessary to ensure successes
- Write advanced-level feature releases and media pitch letters, demonstrating the ability to research and structure the content of these materials
- Uncover new media outlets and placement opportunities that relate to Client’s business
- Pitch advanced-level story ideas to national media, demonstrating the ability to discuss broad concepts with reporters and suggest alternatives
- Identify trend and round up story ideas; identify specific media targets to pitch ideas
- Advise management of reasonable deadlines and expectations regarding all aspects of ongoing Client work
- Engage in frequent contact with Client, maintaining good Client relationship
- Ensure promised Client results
- Manage all administration of an ongoing project
- Recognize new-business opportunities within existing accounts
- Demonstrate account administration, including initial budgeting, worksheets, drafting of account activity reviews and billing letters, managing spreadsheets, and tracking budgets
- Prevent account problems by flagging issues and keeping supervisors informed
None of the above is a fit?
Please submit your resumé anyway, as we are always eager to hear from talented individuals.